Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, December 7, 2007

Bluesman Roy Rogers Interveiw


Yup, don't be confused when you see the name Roy Rogers and blues. Its not a typo, but a real bluesman, who as far as I am concerned is one of the best blues slide guitarist around. I first heard a recording of Roy Rogers back in the mid 80s in KC while listening to Lindsey Shannon's Sunday night blues show. I went out and bought the album the next day. (Yup still had Lps back then:-) Check out the interview HERE with Roy in The Union from Grass Valley California.

No comments: