Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Well I am checking the old wire for some blue news to post, and not much is around. I have a few more places to wade through before calling it a night, but I did want to take some time to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Staying away from the politics and just looking at being thankful, I want to thank everyone of you that has stopped by this year and made this blog a success. I have enjoyed posting here, and I hope to continue to post here for many years to come! As always thanks for the tips, they come in handy and make life easy! Have a great turkey day, and don't get too stuffed:-)

No comments: