Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, October 22, 2007

Too Busy To Post!

ACK!!! Busy week this week!! Between conferences at school, rehearsal for the big show in November and a side gig with Andy Schneider in Mason City Friday, I have very little time to post this week. I will try to slip in a post here and there over the next few days so keep checking in. I know you guys like your updates! Also I will rebroadcast the January 11 2003 Iowa blues showcase on Sunday Morning again. BTW, If you happened to listen Saturday night I might sneak a test show sometime between 10pm and 2am.

Also, if you have any cool videos you want posted or any blues articles, or bands then send them to me, and I will get them up.

Tom

No comments: