Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Photo Of The Week: The Iowa Blues Showcase House Band


With the internet radio up and running I thought for picture of the week I would include a photo taken by IBSC fan number 1! Rob took a lot of photos of us during our season at the Des Moines Area Community College. It was quite the show, and we recorded 11 episodes there. I promise that sometime this week I will start rebroadcasting the shows on the internet. If you would like to listen to the computerized show then click on the Blues Historian is on the air link at the top of the blog.

No comments: