Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, September 21, 2007

Woody Guthrie: John Henry

Woody Guthrie playing one of the older blues songs, John Henry. I don't know who the other players are with Guthrie, but it is a really neat short clip of the great folk singer.





UPDATE

I found another video from youtube, that features Alan Lomax. What I found out is that the two players with Woody are Sonny Terry, and Brownie McGee!!! This is a nice clip worth watching again just to hear the stories about Woody Guthrie:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love YouTube for these kinds of things.