Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, September 3, 2007

Photo Of Te Week: Bob Dorr And The Blue Band

This weeks photo was taken yesterday at the Iowa Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. This is of the Blue Band signing autographs before the show. Bob is nearest to the camera, followed by Nate, Heath, Molly, Phil, Turk, Bryce, and Jeff. For more about the show go here. If you would like to see 40 pics that I took last night including photos of the Blue Band, Patrick Hazel, and the Mother Earth Band, The Hawks, and the Yeti Blues Band, then go to my myspace page, and check out the photos HERE.

UPDATE

Hmmmmmmmm very odd check the date on the above photo! I have no clue how that happened. Unless something strange happened and we have gone back in time two years, I think perhaps the date on my camera is suddenly wrong!:-) as Spock would say "fascinating"

No comments: