Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mississippi Blues In Des Moines Iowa


This is a bit of a repost from HERE. However, there is a new article out from the Des Moines Register, my old hometown paper about the event, and they mention ME!!! (Click Here) It should be a fun event this Saturday. The movie starts at 2pm, and you might want to get there early since the auditorium holds about 250 people. I will take the stage after the show to talk about Center Street with Mr. Hobart Depatton, and hopefully some of the musicians from Center Street who will perform after the movie. I have also found a lot a great places to hook up my lap top so I can keep the blog up to date, so stick with me this weekend:-)

No comments: