Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Blues Historian With Bob And Carolyn

I was looking through some online photos taken by my friend, Bryce Loshman, former drummer of the Blue Band, and Hey thats me!!!! (with the funny hat:-) I am showing off my rare blue vinyl Generic Blue Band LP to Bob Dorr, the leader of the band. Plus next to Bob is his gal Friday Carolyn! Who was also inducted into the Iowa Rock And Roll Hall of Fame for her work on the Blue Band Webpage. For more on the Iowa Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame, Click HERE.

No comments: