Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Artist Of The Week: James Morrison


I stumbled onto this kid while watching Ballykissangel videos. Okay, I know very unblues like, but hey I like Ireland ok!!!!!!!!! So anyway, I saw this fan video, and I really like the music, so I followed up on it, and found this kid who is a soul singer in England named James Morrison. This is some good stuff, so enjoy the videos located at the left side of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James Morrison is definitely someone worth watching,he's got an amazing voice!