Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, August 20, 2007

Howdy

just a quick update. I have a hole in my ceiling! yup I know it sound like a blues song:-) So you won't hear much of me for a couple of days. Also work is starting up, and this is the one and only post I will send from here. I hope tonight to get a least a quick post up about the Marshalltown gig, and a few other posts in the next few days. Futhermore, Blogger has added polls to blogs, so I might toy with a poll tonight. Also Jill suggested a couple of videos that I will make sure to get on line. (Thanks Jill, that will make this weeks work load easier:-) It may take a few days or a week to get back to top speed, so hang with me please!

Thanks

Tom

No comments: