Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Billy Joel: All My Life

Billy Joel has a new song, and a new image. I would like to take credit for creating the new Billy Joel look! About the only difference is he has a pork pie hat, and I have a fedora. Hey Billy! Get a fedora they look much better! Wider rim, cooler look:-) I dig the Goatee. although it is hard to see on Billy since he is turning gray. Nice look, now perhaps some glasses!

Anyway Billy, who was a hero of mine when I was an angry young man, has a new song, and video out, or at least it is new to me!

No comments: