Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Photo Of The Week: BVU In Winter

I know it is July, and it is hot, but I just wanted to give everyone a gentle reminder that it could be a lot worse. The photo may look pretty, but this photo was taken by me TWO days after we had 2 feet of snow fall on Storm Lake. It closed schools for three days, and all the roads leading out of town were blocked for 2 days. It was the biggest snow storm I had been in since the 1970s. I couldn't get my car out of the garage, and even if I did I had no where to go, so I walked around town in drifts up to my waist taking pictures. So even if you are hot now, just wait in 6 months you will wish it was summer again:-) OH BTW, for my friends south of the Equator, I know you are in the middle of Winter, but Spring is on the way!

No comments: