Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Janiva Magness: You Were Never Mine

Janiva Magness singing a nice melancholy blues song. This is from a radio show called woodsongs old time radio hour. As a lot of you from Central Iowa know I have wanted to have a show like this in Iowa. In fact, I still have 18 2 hour shows on CD ready to go. I am still waiting on the Internet radio debacle to clear up. If that happens then I will start broadcasting the old shows on the internet.

Anyway while we wait enjoy Janiva Magness!!!!!!!

No comments: