Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, June 8, 2007

Is This Really Frank Sugarchile Robinson


I found this show in England called the Rhythm Riot, and here is their poster for their upcoming show in November. Up in the top corner is Sugar chile Robinson. I am sending an email off to the promoter to see what the scoop is. Perhaps this will solve the mystery:-)

UPDATE
Just received this from the promoter of the show. It is Sugar chile!! Here is the important part of the email.

Yes, I am delighted to report that we have Sugar Chile Robinson appearing at the Rhythm Riot festival in November.
There is an extensive feature about him in the current issue of Blues & Rhythm magazine, which will give you a whole load of information about him and his career.
Worth checking out.
I don't know if Blues & Rhythm is available here in the states, but I will keep my eye out for it. Great news that Sugar Chile is still performing. I will keep my eye out for more news.

No comments: