Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Christian Right and Robert Johnson

Over at my old blog, (the blog that never dies no matter how many times I delete it:-) I have put up a post about the Christian right and Robert Johnson. Those of you who have been here for awhile know how much I dislike the mixing of Robert Johnson, and Tommy Johnson, so it is no wonder that when I ran into a video made by some fundamentalist ripping into Robert, that I couldn't let it go. However, instead of posting it twice, just follow the link over to my historical rants blog.

BTW, I don't plan on doing much posting over there. I had abandoned it back in 2004, but the dumb thing has 9 lives:-) I thought I deleted it at least twice, but it seems to have a life of its own! Anyway, instead of killing it off again, I decided just to post some stuff from now and then to give my American History students something fun to read. So if you want to wade through some crazy history, then enter at your own risk.

No comments: