Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chris Cain Interview


a nice short interview with the wild man Chris Cain. It is mostly about his childhood, and I found it very interesting. Those of you who have had the opportunity to see Chris Cain live know that this guy is from another planet! I had the opportunity to play with him in Des Moines when his keyboard player quit, and while I had a lot of fun playing with the guy, I must admit that he is way, way, way, out there! He is one of those truly amazing guitar players so he is worth the ticket. He is playing this weekend in Wilits California. for more info and the interview read the article form the Wilits News Here.

No comments: