Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Louis Jordan Jumps IN COLOR

I must admit that this is a very cool video of the great Louis Jordan. It is also one of my favorite songs. I love the Saturday Night Fish Fry. Unfortunately the song started out way to fast. That thing is going about three times the speed of the recorded version. It starts out rough with no vocal, but after the first verse they start to rock, and boy do I mean ROCK!
Louis Jordan - Saturday Night Fish Fry
Video sent by soulpatrol

No comments: