Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WOW! CHECK OUT THIS SITE NOW!!!!


WOW! If you love Des Moines history then you need to look at this site. This is the coolest place I have found on the net. Tons of old photos and a film that will soon come out about the old theaters in Des Moines. I hope that they find something on the old Bilikin from Center Street. It was originally a movie theater know as the Lincoln before it became one of the hottest nightclubs in the Midwest. They also have a linked site to a recreation of the roller coaster at River View Park. It will bring back fond memories to the over 40 set:-)

I will post a preview of the upcoming movie shortly.

No comments: