Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, April 16, 2007

Photo of the Week


This week's photo shows some of the first Iowa Blues Hall of Fame inductees. From Left to Right, Gene Jackson, the late Rick Lussie, Harlan Thomas, and George Davis. Seated is the late, great, Jimmy Pryor. this picture may have been taken during the second hall of fame induction. I am not sure, but it is a nice picture, and I also posted it on the yahoo email list. BTW, it sounds like the Hall of Fame is getting close to announcing this years inductees. I will post it as soon as it is official.

No comments: