Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, April 16, 2007

J.B. Lenoir - I Feel So Good




I hope this works. Sometimes I can post this on the blog and sometimes it gets lost in cyberspace. It must get lost in the tubes somewhere:-) Anyway, this tune by JB Lenoir will cheer ya up. JB always makes me smile. He is another one of them that died much too young. He got in a car wreck in 1968 in Champiagn IL. He went to the hospital, and since he was a blackman they sent him home. He died later of internal injuries.

This is a small clip. I am also looking for Vietnam blues that he recorded in 1968. If I can find it I will post it.

Tom

No comments: