Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Internet Radio in Danger

This is why I haven't started an Internet radio station to promote the old Iowa Blues Showcase shows. typical corporate BS. The little guy who is innovative, the small Ma and Pa businesses that made this country great is once again pushed out of the music business so the big guys can take over and program crappy music. This is also going to effect podcasts as well. Bob Dorr told me that KUNI will probably stop its live streaming of its shows on the Internet due to the high fees.

If you want save Internet radio then go here to Savenetradio.org. It is important that you sign the petition saving Internet radio. I really want to add Internet radio to my small little multimedia presence on the web. However, I don't want to invest my time and money in buildings a station that will be off the air in less than a month. So do the right thing and help keep the small guy on the air.


No comments: