Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, April 23, 2007

Cubs Curse, Do I Dare Post During the Game!


Okay, after a heartbreaker yesterday where the Cubs came back in the 9th only to loose in extra innings, and two previous pitching gems. I believe I am tempting fate by publishing anything about the Cubs DURING A GAME!!! It is 4-2 in the 6th. BTW, the Cubs are in Last in the National League Central Division. Lets see what happens:-)


UPDATE

The Cubs blow it in the 8th and then lose the game in extra innings for the second day in a row! AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like Charlie Brown getting ready to kick the football and Lucy pulls it away again!!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH! Okay, I am going to listen to the request of a dying cub fan again, and perhaps all will be better.

No comments: